1. Be Happy in Your Own Skin, Be Happy in Who You Are – Dave’s Journey.
2. Coping with Lockdown
3. Anxiety Technique: Locus of Control
In the video below Mary shows a technique that can help reduce your anxiety.
4. Happy New Year from Dave Kelly.
Listen to Dave talk about how to make the most of the situation we are in and looking forward to the future!
5. Emotional Freedom Technique for Panic Attacks
Panic disorder often leads to other fears like the fear of having more attacks, fear of being crazy, and fear of experiencing situations that might trigger an attack. Join Dave Kelly for a EFT tapping session, releasing emotions that are holding one back from experiencing more happiness and satisfaction to release emotions that are holding you back from experiencing more happiness and satisfaction.
6. Emotional Freedom Technique for Christmas Anxiety
Christmas can be a challenging time of year even for people in the best of circumstances. The COVID-19 pandemic has had a detrimental effect on mental health – bereavement, isolation, loss of income and fear are triggering mental health conditions or exacerbating existing ones. Many people may be facing increased levels of alcohol and drug use, insomnia, and anxiety. Think about how you can adjust your routines to staying at home and keep doing the things you would usually do to keep well. That might include eating food you enjoy, finding ways to keep doing your hobbies and interests online and getting exercise, once a day in your home or outside if you can. You know what strategies have helped you in difficult situations in the past, so use them again now. If you have support from others, plan with them how you can remain well and relaxed.
7. Christmas Nostalgia and Memories
Christmas is a time for reflection and nostalgia . Join Dave Kelly as he reflects on his childhood and families during this festive time.
8. Coping with Crisis Podcast
Dave Kelly and Mary Woodhall discuss how coping with a personal crisis provided the perfect platform for personal growth and future happiness. Adversity plays a vital role in our personal growth and greatness. In simple terms: if there is no adversity, there is no growth. The experience can turn a storm of energy into a true source of strength.
9. Merry Christmas from Daisy Inclusive UK.
10. Emotional Freedom Technique (Aka: Tapping)
Emotional Freedom Technique (Aka: Tapping) is a wonderful technique used to unblock stuck emotions and get them to flow through us. It is probably the fastest-growing therapy technique ever. It combines ancient oriental wisdom working with the meridian system (acupuncture points) that we tap on to release emotion. It’s a self-help tool that brings relief quickly.
11. If you are experiencing loneliness around the festive time of year, here is some advice for you from Dave in the video below.
12. For advice on how to get a good nights sleep, watch and listen to the video below.
13. Q and A with Dave Kelly, a blind man with a vision. Find out what life is like as a blind person by clicking on the video below.
14. In the video below Amy will be showing a breathing technique to help reduce stress.
15. A simple and effective chair workout that you can do in the comfort of your own home.
List of the videos included on this page:
- Be Happy in Your Own Skin, Be Happy with Who You Are – Dave’s Journey
- Coping with Lockdown
- Anxiety Technique: Locus of Control
- Happy New Year from Dave Kelly
- Emotional Freedom Technique for Panic Attacks
- Emotional Freedom Technique for Christmas
- Christmas Nostalgia and Memories
- Coping with Crisis Podcast
- Merry Christmas from Daisy Inclusive UK
- Emotional Freedom Technique (aka: Tapping)
- Loneliness at Christmas
- Insomnia Advice
- Q and A with Dave Kelly
- Reducing Stress Breathing Technique
- Chair Workout with Amy